My friend Aaron and I have been trading mixes for over a year now. Nothing beats some good old fashioned snail mail with an awesome mix. We got together to bring you the best of our exchange which we call “The Goodness”.
Enjoy wont you!
As for me… well unless you’re an autistic kid or a juvenile delinquent I don’t have much to offer you except maybe some more mixes which I will post soon. I am going to try to do at least one a month.
download here guy
1. Escape From New York – John Carpenter
2. Master Jack – Four Jacks and A Jill
3. St. Elmo’s Fire – Brian Eno
4. Made In Japan – Buck Owens
5. L’amour Stories – Deerhoof
6. All I Wanna Do – The Beach Boys
7. Ghost Ship In A Storm – Jim O’Rourke
8. Get To You – The Byrds
9. I’m Glad – Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band
10. Hospital – The Modern Lovers
11. Boyd’s Journey – Michael Nyman
12. What’s The Most Exciting Thing – Moondog
13. Glass Museum – Tortoise
14. The Dolphins – Fred Neil
15. Massachusetts – The Bee Gees
16. E/OR – Heavy Vegetable
17. Farmer’s Daughter – The Beach Boys
18. Evergreen – Roy Orbison
19. The Biggest Lie – Elliott Smith
20. Complicated Game – XTC
21.Tonight You Belong To Me – Steve Martin & Bernadette Peters in The Jerk
*art – Roby Saavedra
I started my last class at Azusa Pacific University which is Art. I realized a few things. 1.) I suck at making art real hard 2.) I have no tolerance or patience for myself when it comes to making art 3.) I actually know a lot of artist for a non creative person living in the desert. I would be really interested to see what all my friends think of this class because I think its kind of bonkers. If anything it gives me a deeper appreciation of my friend’s abilities.
1 & 2 Roby Saavedra
2 & 3 Ruben Perez @ Clocked Out
4 & 5 Matt Hewitt
On a music related note. I have been really into sad old country songs about heartache. Charlie Feathers isn’t really country but whateves
Roby snuck this in my purse. Thanks! What a nice suprise!